- Kaylee Silcox: A Letter to My 20 Year-Old Self– Read Kaylee’s letter to herself when she was twenty years old before she decided to get breast implants to improve her self esteem.
- Karen McDougal– Read the story of another Playboy Playmate, Karen McDougal who removed her implants after they made her sick.
- Tammi H.– Getting my implants removed was the best decision I ever made. My worst decision was getting them in the first place. My body apparently has been fighting these foreign objects for at least 10 of the 12 years that I had them, causing a major autoimmune response.
- Dollie Voyles– My name is Dollie Voyles and I am 48 years old. I’ve had 3 sets of breast implants over the past 21 years, starting in 1995.
- Jamee Cook– In 1998, I made a decision that changed my life forever: to get breast implants. It wasn’t anyone’s decision but mine. I was a confident young woman, but I guess felt like my femininity was lacking due to my AA breasts. Hindsight sure changes our perspectives, though.
- Chandra DeAlessandro– My name is Chandra DeAlessandro. My 27-year struggle with “Last a Lifetime” implants has been a long journey.
- Mary McDonough– From 1971 until 1981, I portrayed Erin on The Waltons. I was told that bigger breasts would make me sexier. I was advised to get breast implants, but I was reluctant. I carefully considered it, asking the doctors all the usual questions about risks. The plastic surgeon told me that they were safe and would last a lifetime.
- Kacey Long– I received my saline breast implants when I was 19.
- Sharon Schwengler– I was implanted in 2005 and explanted 2 months ago. When I was considering implants, I asked my plastic surgeon what complications could occur. He simply said capsular contracture or they could rupture or leak
- Raylene Hollrah– I am Raylene Hollrah, a 2-time cancer survivor by the age of 40. Here is my story.
- Pam Noonan-Saraceni– I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had a radical mastectomy in 1978. I was just 25 years old at the time.
- Carolyn Wolf– There were no problems in the beginning. By the seventh year, burning, blister-like growths started on my neck and boil-like growths on my forehead. Sixteen years after, three days were spent in ICU because of severe burning chest pains.
- Carol Remshard– In 1974, I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had a radical mastectomy. I had six weeks of radiation, and six months later, I had another six weeks of radiation because of a recurrence.
- Karen Mackenzie– I had a double mastectomy when I was 30 years old – this was after I had to endure 9 operations to remove various lumps caused by abnormal cells in my breasts. A few months later, I had silicone gel breast implants inserted.